SEARCHING FOR THE BLOG

WELCOME TO BLC 2 PAGE


ShoutMix chat widget

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

About me


Assalamualaikum...............

My name is Zainudin and live at Kota Bharu,Kelantan.My father si a fammer and my mother is housewife,I have a grandmother that I was love her very much.I have three siblings and I'm the eldest brother.My brother names are Mohd Zulkifli and Mohd Jamil.I was born in 14 Februari 1987 in Kg Cherang Hangus Bachok.My hobby is painting,read magazines and playing game.I like to paint vehicles such as cars,sport cars and many others.One story regarding me when I was six years old,one day I goes to the river by self,the river is very olone.Suddenly I listening a voice like my grandmother voice and I think my grandmother stay there,I walk to it voice and I don't saw my granmother.That area full with jungles as long it was dark.I walk very fast because I'm affraid.When I back to my house I saw my grandmother at home.I feel very strange and when I ask her where sha goes,her answer she goes to her friend house not that river.She sad the river have a ghost and until now I'm still remember about my bad experience.That my obout me.......................

No comments: