SEARCHING FOR THE BLOG

WELCOME TO BLC 2 PAGE


ShoutMix chat widget

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Dream come true ( beijing olympic),and an article


I think of the Beijing Olympic is very fantastic because before was held Olympic at Beijing it so simple like at Atlanta, United States. I said that because the opening ceremony got under way with a dramatic, drummed countdown, viewers watching at home and on giant screens inside the Bird's Nest National Stadium watched as a series of giant footprints outlined in fireworks processed gloriously above the city from Tiananmen Square. The ceremony began just before the scheduled start time of 8.08pm in the Bird's Nest.As well as we know the Olympic started from 8August until 17September 2008.Its officially known as the Games of the XXIX Olympiad, is a major international multi-sport even which is being held in Beijing People’s Republic of China.10500 athletes are expected to involved in 302 events in 28 sports, one event more than was on the schedule of the 2004. Besides that, the Olympic Games were awarded to Beijing after an exhaustive ballot of the International Olympic committee (IOC) on 13 July 2001.That all about Olympic Beijing. Now, I can’t be patient to see an Olympic 4 years again:)




Will our first Olympics gold medal came from the Beijing Olympics? Lee Chong Wei (badminton) and Josiah Ng (cycling) are among our best. I am sure all the athletes from Malaysia are all out to prove themselves as well. My sincere hope for Malaysia is to be able to win medals even in sports where we have not excelled before. Furthermore, Lee Chong Wei, who is badminton's world two, has admitted in the run up to the Games that he is feeling the pressure of taking on the Chinese juggernaut in Beijing but insists he will try to relax once the tournament gets under way. Let’s pray for their success. Malaysia Boleh!


I recently finished reading an article and the title Literary and Modern Standard Arabic. The main article is Literary Arabic. In my opinion, I am really agree with this article which the literary Arabic as the standard language because many national or regional used the literary Arabic but different dialects. I learned from reality program ( Akademi Quran ) have someone said the best dialect is quraisy dialect ( language of the Al-Quran) As a Muslim, we must to learn literary Arabic because this language is “heaven language”. This is my opinion…its up to you to agreed or not..
My second an article, Mistaken Identity – Twins? This article is good because the written was described about the source of mistaken identity. Furthermore, I learned something from this article because it has many stories. But my opinion, not all cases of mistaken identity of twins. Sometimes, when encountered many twins who were brought together because someone had confused one for the other. It happens to me when my friends have twin. I’m so confused when they went together. I don’t know which Hartina and Hartini. They looked identical and exactly the same. Now in some cases they knew that they had been born a twin, but in other cases they did not. Lastly, I have no idea how many twins are out there now, searching for one another, or how many are living lives as the singletons they believe themselves to be. I will probably they never know because some of them will never meet. ARTICLE REVIEWED BY : NUR ILYANI NORMUDA


No comments: