SEARCHING FOR THE BLOG

WELCOME TO BLC 2 PAGE


ShoutMix chat widget

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

My Mother

My mother was an influance on me as a child.Firstly she was patient in everything such as she was grown up me without blase.When I sick she was take care of me and sometime she not sleeps to make sure that me always very well.Secondly she was caring about me,she always care about me without nothing expect example she grown up me by a lot of love.Always worried about about me anytime and anywhere.My mother always call me on my handphone to ask about my self when I leave so far from her.Thirdly she strong of spirit for exampel my mother never give up to become large all her sons by her self.Many kind of manner about me she never angry just give a good advice to me.I promise will always be with my mum and will take care of her forever.

No comments: