SEARCHING FOR THE BLOG

WELCOME TO BLC 2 PAGE


ShoutMix chat widget

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

(my mUm)



Salam...hye every body!now i can tell you something very important at me,it about who is very influnce me when i was child.Her name is SALMAH BT MAT SAAD,she is my mum.

My mum is my ideal,thus ... i would like to thankful to my mum because she was borne me on the earth.

My mum is third from seven sibling and she was born on 25/7/1966 at pasir puteh kelantan,altough my mum is domestic engineer but i'm very proud with her because she was thaught to me and my sister from we a baby until now.beside that;

i'm very greatful because ,from her blessing i was successed to the UNIVERSITY at USIM... altough my mum not a teacher but for me she as a teacher at my home,and also must gaved an award....and insyaallah an award i will replying in the convention day.,that my promise....

Truely mum is clever girl but by problem of finance,my mum can't continued her study to level up.

To me, mum is my inspiration.I'm prays that my mum happy always and blessing by ALLAH.

I'm promise to my mum ,that i will become a good child..

My fathers name is Hj ishak bin hj awang,my dad work an office KESEDAR at my place.i'm very proud because i have a Lovely father.I'm very thankful to my parents because they i can born the earth...

Beside that i'm also very thankful to my parents because they take me and my sister from baby to now!..thanks MUM......wassalam...............

No comments: