SEARCHING FOR THE BLOG

WELCOME TO BLC 2 PAGE


ShoutMix chat widget

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

nana

i have a teacher who is very influence in my life.her name is Saznizura Ariffin.She has a wonderful attitude.althought she come from poor family,she has a very powerful strengh to overcome with dificulties.with her patient,she tought me to be a real muslim.since i am16 years old,she always belive that i have a good potential to be a da'ie (a person who bring people to Islam) eventhough i'm not good in my SPM.she is very generous person.she belive that 90% from her money is for others who need it.now she married and has a child and work as a sience an mathematics teacher at Sekolah Menengah Dr.Burhanuddin,Taiping Perak.
for all those time you stood by me
for all the throught that you make me see
for all the joys you brought to my life
for all the wrong that you made right
for everydream you make come true
for all the love i found in you
i'm everything i am
because you love me...

No comments: