SEARCHING FOR THE BLOG

WELCOME TO BLC 2 PAGE


ShoutMix chat widget

Saturday, August 23, 2008

beijing olympic 2008

WHAT I THINK ABOUT OLYMPIC BEIJING?
Olympic sport is a some event that everyone exited to know what happen. Everyone in this world especially who love sport have waiting this event for 4 years and this year olympic sport in china. In my mind, china is one of the country that involve as an olympic country. The firework of the open ceremony is so beautiful. But I don't believe that some of the firework is 'pirate'. I know this when I read KOSMO newspaper last week but for me it's just small matter. I think china's government do like this because they want to make the open ceremony is succecful. In addition I like to see their mascot. It's so cute and I'm not sure what kind of animal they use. Beside the weather in china is cold and I think that is not suitable for malaysian athlic. And the logo of olympic beijing is unique. The logo is like a person make some sport. Five month ago, before the olympic sport start, I watching television about the olympic beijing. They show about the infrastucture in some place. That's a walking track along the beijing sport stadium, there is something like a logo the person make a sport like taekwando, badminton, judo, and others.
WHAT I THINK ABOUT HOW MANY YEARS THAT
MALAYSIA WILL GET A GOLD MEDAL?
In my opinion, that is so diffuclt for malaysia to get a gold medal in olympic sport. I don't know if the another years. I say like this some of the athlic not have a good attitude. For exampale, some of athlic not attend their exerciser at true time and they not punctual to come their exercise. In addition some of them have low dicipline. That is contra with athlic in another country. Beside I think in malaysia the infrastucture of sport is lower than another country. Like an infrastucture of football field. Another country have complain our country not have good infrastructure. I think of the weather in the country of olympic event not suitable for malaysian athlic. We can see that some of the can't do better than another athlic in a cold weather. And in one sport have a good future to get gold medal that is in badminton sport. Lee Chong Wei have done a good action in badminton. I pray malaysia will get a gold medal in another olympic sport if they struggle to make something special for malaysia.
MUNIRAH MUKHYUDDIN - 1080954 -

No comments: