SEARCHING FOR THE BLOG

WELCOME TO BLC 2 PAGE


ShoutMix chat widget

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

My Idols........Love You mom and dad so much>>>







Hallo Mr.Akhdiat Aqasyah!!!.. Ooopss am I make mistake?... Oh yeah!! I'm forgot that Akhdiat Aqasyah is an actor not our lecturer he he he (Sorry sir)… Once again we have a chance to write our story here.. So let we write whatever we want as suitable here okay.. On this time, I am going to write about “Who were important influences on me (Norafni Satumin) as a child”.

Certainly the most important persons who were influences on me as a child is my parent. This is because, both of them were very responsible, caring and loving on my siblings and me... They taught us how to become an excellent person in life. My mom (Raminih @ Minnie Gudin) was contractor and she was very active in charity activities, involved herself in associations like PERWANIKA, PUSPANITA and PERWIRA and active in badminton too. She never forgot to brings my siblings and me to the hall to played badminton on weekend. Because of that, every one of us were become fanatic supporters to the Malaysian players either the old player like Rasyid sidek or the new player like Lee Chong Wei. We also love international player from china like Lin Dan and Xie Xing Fang actually.

My dad (Satumin Sulaiman) was forester. He was work outside of our’s district. Because of that, my dad was rarely back to the home because of his obligation of the work and beside that, the distance between his work’s district and home is so far away. Nevertheless, we were not see each other, it did not mean that my dad forget his responsibility on my family. He always called us to give some advice and just to know either we were study at the time or made something “stupid”. My dad was very relaxing person than my mom he he he...
I am very proud to have parent like them. Because of them, my siblings and I were very confident in whatever we did because of their spirits were always in our's life. I hope that I can be like them one day. That’s all from me.. To more details just ask me okay!! I do not mind…

No comments: