SEARCHING FOR THE BLOG

WELCOME TO BLC 2 PAGE


ShoutMix chat widget

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

My Idol


I have my idol.My idol is my teacher and her name is Azizon.She has a wonderful attitute.She very good teacher because she teachs me very well.All of student like her because her attitute.She is very genius person because her clever to handle all of students in my school.She always take care about the students and want all of student succesful in examination.She never give up in educate her students and take her job very well.She also patients with the manner all of her student,she not angry but give some motivate.I'm very proudly with her.She comes from a poor family but with her attitute she was gets what her dreams.She graduates from Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia.She one of the best person who I like to be my idol.

No comments: