SEARCHING FOR THE BLOG

WELCOME TO BLC 2 PAGE


ShoutMix chat widget

Friday, January 23, 2009

When I Have a Twins

Having a twin is common in our lives. Sometimes, in a family have three twins. I have a twin,but only a twins. Many people like their twin and among them don’t like their twin. For me,sometimes I likes more and sometimes I likes little bit with my twins because the certain
reasons.

I likes about my twins because we have the same enthusiasms. For example, we have interest to watch cinema films. Every weekend,we have gone to the cinema together. We enjoyed there.We also have other same enthusiasms and we enjoyable every time. Beside that, I loves when we always given the same clothes .Our parents like to buy two clothes same for us. Not only clothes, but every thing looks same. As we go outdoors, we are looking same and cheerful. I likes my twins very much also because we can share our problem and sadness. When I got problems likes love brokens,I shares with her. Every secret I tells her. She also tells me another secrets.


I’m very closes with her until we can’t leave far. It makes us so sad. This causes that make me don’t likes having the twins.One more things which is I likes least that when my twins have got the flu or fever, it was affected me too. I didn’t likes as we become the interested of the public figures. I don’t likes if somebody looks at us as we together in the campus or wherever.However, these are my experiences with my twins. Sometimes, I likes her more and sometimes I likes least. Whatever, I loves her very much.

Reviewed by
Rohaila(1080961)

No comments: