SEARCHING FOR THE BLOG

WELCOME TO BLC 2 PAGE


ShoutMix chat widget

Thursday, January 15, 2009

mawi and ekin

Wedding day is just only one time in our life but some of the people having a wedding day more than one time. Do you understand what I’m talking about? I hope you understand what is the meaning ‘having a wedding day more than one time’. Asmawi Ani or Mawi is the winner of third Akademi Fantasia or AF. He was getting a married with Nora' Ashikin Rahmat or Ekin on 2oth December 2008.I wish congratulation to both of the brieds because they have been being a husband and wife.The News Strait Times newspaper article by the author is Ahmad Fairuz Othman, the author write about the matters were happen on Mawi’s wedding day.The wedding ceremony started from the akad nikad on 20th December 2008 . Everyone know both of them have a grand wedding day.

Mawi, 27, who is one of the country's best-known male singer, and his bride Ekin 29, held their bersanding ceremony before a crowd of almost RM20,000. That is a big amount of money. In my opinion that is refer to their initation in doing something special that given a nice experience in their life. But I think that is a wasting because they have been use a lot of money. I know both of them is a famous singer a famous artist but Allah s.w.t. did’nt like a wasting thing. I didn't to blame them, may be they do like this because their fans that have been given a lot of support in their carier. That is true we must happy with other person achievement, but RM20,000 is too big amount, I think with that amount I can do something else benefit thing after I get a married or before married. Even they get a sponsor by the other infleunce organization, that is not mean they can doing something wasting. You can imagine how much all the thing if you calculate. I think the amount is more than RM20,000 with the helicopter, wedding cloth, the foods, the place for bersanding event, and so on. This is just my opinion, I wish congratulation againt to both famous artist because getting a married and may Allah s.w.t. bless you.

Posted by : MUNIRAH MUKHYUDDIN - 1080954 -

No comments: