SEARCHING FOR THE BLOG

WELCOME TO BLC 2 PAGE


ShoutMix chat widget

Friday, January 23, 2009

Imagine that you have a twin sister

Identical twins are very special in life. I'm said so because its have interesting and different personality than other people. If I have a twin sister, I think its make very happy in life. Actually, most twins sister or brother are like best but sometimes, have like least about having a twin.

I think what like best about having a twin such as got grew up together are very close. Beside that, get play together, shares any problems, story, study and everything. On the other hand, its make happy in twin life because not alone and not quiet everyday. Thus, I imagine that it's too making happy with same personality and characteristics in environment. Also in identical twins make similar choices in whatever things. Its too can make more close and add love in relationship. In my opinion also that best when the people be confuse and its making delight if to be like this situated. We can see in society today, that the connection twin between environment and personality are still unsure. The people will be confuse and usually, only family, friends, and relative who not confuse about this.


However, for instead that have like least about a twin such as make opposite characteristic between them. I believe that must have feel not satisfied like jealously or whatever things. Beside that, I thinks difficult if want ton separate or far leave because study or work. Its cause closed relation and always together. In this case, I think it's to be problems and need take a long time for suitable in this situated. Also one of twins need sacrifice in any things if cause a choice. Lastly, what can I say that the twin is very value and unique because not all people have a twin.

Review by: IMA(1080962)

No comments: