SEARCHING FOR THE BLOG

WELCOME TO BLC 2 PAGE


ShoutMix chat widget

Saturday, January 31, 2009

Do you like being a twins????

Twin is a one of a pair that are exactly alike, and born at one birth. Usually, twin is a two or more person has a similar in their face, attitude, behaviour, and so on.

Sometimes I was imagine, how feel have a twin sister? Oh I guess, my life become more cheerful when I have a twin sister, because society will give more attention at twin because twins are different from another people. Twin can be limelight by society.
I think when I have a twin, my life not so lonely, because we have many time to doing many activities together. In that situation, I can share about my feeling with my twin like happy, sad, angry, disappointed and so on. We also can give support at each other and give motivation when we feel down.

Afterwards, when I have a twin, I believe my sister and I can be more famous in school, workplace, and function because society will give more attention at twin. We can see about Ekin and Aen, they are a twin and an actor also. They are not so talented in their field, but how they are can be famous in Malaysia until everyone know them. Maybe one of the factor is because they are a twin.

So I think who are become a twin very lucky because many benefit we can see but they are also have a challenging such as everyone will compare at this pair, maybe in behaviour, academic, or social.

Posted by:
Nur Atikah bt Rosman (1080944)

No comments: