SEARCHING FOR THE BLOG

WELCOME TO BLC 2 PAGE


ShoutMix chat widget

Saturday, January 10, 2009

MAWI AN EKIN

KOMPANG DIPALU..PENGANTIN MALU..
DUDUK BERSANDING DI ATAS PELAMIN..
(This is some of lyric for bride. )

The Ceremony wedding always have song or silat specially at village. Actually, I not interesting to tell about lyric or silat but want to share my opinion about “the wedding Raja SMS ”. I don’t think there is a need to introduce who is “Raja SMS”. I think all of you are aware of the Akademi Fantasia Season 3 winner.

Recently, I switch on my television to watch his wedding. He and his wife so beautiful who wore glittering silver and grey Javanese wedding costumes. I think, his wedding so lavish more than Datuk Siti Nurhaliza. Beside that, has a helicopter to move Mawi and ekin from Kulai to Felda Andak.
(http://www.nst.com.my/current_News/NST). Why the ceremony wedding need a lot of money?? I know his wedding got sponsorship from many sponsor. His wedding also have telecast live on TV in his country. I think his wedding like to get publicity. Maybe he is a lucky man on 2oo8.

As we know, a local artist always made their wedding grand but some of them divorced. However, I hope Mawi and ekin happiness forever.
(1080948)

No comments: