SEARCHING FOR THE BLOG

WELCOME TO BLC 2 PAGE


ShoutMix chat widget

Friday, January 30, 2009

TOPIC 3: Twins


Since I was a child, I asked my mom, “why I was born alone without twin mom?” My mom answered me, “Because, Allah Created you to be “single” but, it didn’t mean that you will single forever”. “Why mom?”. “Because, you are going to get a sister 8 months from now my dear”. However, although it was good news, getting a sister is not same with have a twin.



In my village there are girl twins’ names Bud and Ugou. For the first time I saw them, it was hard to identify which one is Bud and which one is Ugou because, they were identical twins. When I saw them walked together, I was imagining that, if I have a twin, I am going to become like Bud and Ugou. I meant, wear the same cloth, shoes and so on. Beside that, we can share our secrets, style (image), fashion, imagination and feeling too because, as we know, habitually, the chemistry between twins was so strong. However, it was just dream that very impossible to make it real.



Although it was best and interesting to have a twin, but it did not mean that, what we were thought in our mind was perfect. For example, when one of the twins made mistake, automatically, another twin will be effected too. Maybe, because of the people that hard to determine which one was guilty actually. Therefore, after I thought deeply, I was felt inside of my heart that there must have the hidden secret that we cannot saw but it was actually exist. So, I must be happy to being “SINGLE”… How about you?


(Norafni Satumin_1080949)

No comments: