SEARCHING FOR THE BLOG

WELCOME TO BLC 2 PAGE


ShoutMix chat widget

Friday, January 30, 2009

TWIN

Twin is interesting to be discuss because it is marvelous creature for people. I am one from them that have twin. I am oldest brother and have two younger brother, they is twin. It’s makes me happy because I get two brothers in one time. Usually to get two brothers need one and two years. It also increase the member of my family. Actually they both are identical twins. Not all people can exposure like me to have this marvelous and tremendous feeling.

The most interesting is when my father will buy are same clothes to them. Moreover they look matching dressing the clothes especially when celebrate Hari Raya. They share lots of similar characteristic including their attitude, which surely have the same hobby and thinking.

It’s perhaps will make peoples to be confuse determine which one is A and which one is B. In this case it definitely only the person who very close to them can detect the different. During childhood they hard to be split. But when they grow up as adult both of them have own ambition , lifestyle especially when they get married. I pray to god who is the most graces and the most merciful to plan and create all this. I also appreciate good’s blessing and always thank to him. I hope we as one family get blissful forever…
review by mohd adzha bin sa'pie (1080955)

No comments: