SEARCHING FOR THE BLOG

WELCOME TO BLC 2 PAGE


ShoutMix chat widget

Saturday, January 10, 2009

TOPIC 1: MAWI-EKIN WEDDING CEREMONY




Everyone dream to having a wonderful marriage ceremony, but, its does not mean that the wedding ceremony need humans to waste a lot of money without looking to their ability and actually, it is just possible to the ordinary persons. If we are looking to our local artist wedding ceremony, they spent a lot of money just to being “THE WEDDING OF THE YEAR”. In this article, I am going to comment a little bit about Mawi and Ekin Wedding Ceremony regarding to the article entitle Mawi-Ekin Wedding in JB Telecast Live On Tv that I got it from http://thestar.com.



As we know, wedding is the right way to evade our self from the dangerous defamation, because, it is making man and woman’s relationship being legal under Islam. Its mean that Islam need all of Muslim to getting married according to the syariah Islam. What can I say when I read the Mawi-Ekin’s wedding article, its so OVER. Why? Because Mawi spent a lot of money for his marriage. For example, offered a dowry of RM30,000, Spent more than RM67.000 for his white baju melayu adorned with a pink, green and yellow floral printed songket, and jewellery, and spent more than RM72,000 for Ekin’s white baju nikah, complete with white tudung and jewellery and this couple have three wedding receptions, each with its own theme and different cost. Therefore, I said that their wedding is OVER.



Beside that, Mawi wedding ceremony telecast live on TV. Why must they do that? Is it not enough to I still with my opinion that their wedding is OVER? They are not The King or the Prince and Princes but, their wedding ceremony is so OVER because its LIVE ON TV. Have we saw the KING do that? I mean the King Of Malaysia. I'm just worry if a lot of people think negative about them like, they seem like to making controversial to being most popular. Therefore I'm just can say that its OVER. In other word no thing that I can Saying better about their wedding except AKAD NIKAH cause this Is The Most Important think in Islam.




NORAFNI SATUMIN_1080949

No comments: