SEARCHING FOR THE BLOG

WELCOME TO BLC 2 PAGE


ShoutMix chat widget

Friday, October 10, 2008

The tv commercial that i liked most is Syahirah product.
“Syahirah…Suci dan segar”. This is a dialogue Farah AF2 to promote a foaming facial wash by Syahirah product. First time I watch this commercial advertisement, it like attract me to use this product. At the same time, I had no foaming facial wash that suitable my face. As a result, I had to try Syahirah product. So, the next day I went to Fajar to buy Syahirah product. Until now, I’m still using Syahirah product. Furthermore, Syahirah product have a perfume and deodorant too. That why I like this commercial advertisement.


chapter 3
I read an article about a peeking at nursing as a career written by Hege Crowton. I am agreeing with the writer of this article. In my opinion, we need more people to choose nursing as a career. There is a national shortage, so career choice would guarantee future employment fresh out of school. Lastly, if you like working with people and helping them during some of most important time their lives, then I have no doubt you would thrive in your career as a nurse, but don’t made career as a nurse the last choose.My suggestion, better you think first before you do something because this about life.
-nurilyani normuda-

No comments: