SEARCHING FOR THE BLOG

WELCOME TO BLC 2 PAGE


ShoutMix chat widget

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

" Suraidi’s skate board act "

In my opinion, I like this article because it tells about Suraidi and all his success with skate boarding. His success is not for his own but to show the youth and give moral values to all the youth. He also mentioned that do not give-up with what you’re doing but always give the best of your opportunity. I agree with the writer of the article because the story he has tell is all about Suraidi and how he has proved his dream and the author also tell about how Suraidi is trained and with whom he has been trained. The article also tells all about Suraidi’s life and his success in skate boarding game. My suggestions is, hope that the author will tell more about how Suraidi starts playing and interested with the skateboarding game, and more picture of Suraidi’s training with his trainer Johary Fitry and also the pictures of his victory.
add by 1080934

" Teaching learning "
In my opinion, this article explain how to use easy sample English language for speaking and writing to carry out in this real world outside of the class room. This article approaches an improvement developed of linguistic features such as grammar, pronunciation, and vocabulary. I agree this article because in this day every job interview in English language and give an opportunity to learn and to know English language much better. My suggestion, I think this article should give more elaboration about sample easy spoken and writing English language. My other suggestion, this article should tell the relationship or connection between grammar, pronunciation, and vocabulary.

add by 1080934


No comments: