SEARCHING FOR THE BLOG

WELCOME TO BLC 2 PAGE


ShoutMix chat widget

Saturday, October 11, 2008

THE TELEVISION COMERCIAL BREAK THAT I LOVE MOST (1080952)

*COMERCIAL BREAK *
I like the television comercial break when arrive Hari Raya Aidilfitri from petronas .In this comercial first you see a mother is loving to children. At the beginning , she is patient the only way your son could get their attention was to do something .Then a mother said , "my son ,how are you?Are you fasting today ? His mother have attention was to do something your son.Then his son looks relaxed again and drive go to Pekan .Not long ago their son was coming back to the house and he said to mother ," I just want to tell you that I love you.More important then that ,I want to tell you my earliest recolection of loving you.And I saw you are standing there an just knew that I loved you so much .Suddenly ,his son is realize your mother wanted to take it away from it.
CHAPTER 3 : DECIDING ON A CAREER
I read an article that provide many type of advertisement at google.com written by Ram Upahhyaya . I think this article is good and very imformative because where male nurses are very uncommon .I can believe that article and I feel that a good job male nurses is important and respect when male nurses same profession , being that most nurses are female .Secondly I can believe and confident that male nurses have earnest to attempt .My suggestion ,this article ca be advantages for many people are suprised to serves the working environment .Actually I advise for a male whenever I saw male nurses , they were usually hardworking and to attempt things and other, thorouhgly you can do it even though you are male.
CHAPTER 4 : YOUR BUSINESS CARD AS A POWERFUL BUSINESS TOOL
I read an article for chapter four in a title how to provides many type of advertisement at SME written by Suzzane Muser.This article have advantages and tips listed to designed a card and athers.Choose the article is intended to help business card, they can be proud to present and it serves many purpose for using a business is to communicate with the recipient to know about what you do , know about what you do or know to reach you through your email fax and phone or in person .The best advise I can give you is to use a professional to design your card .The business card and very vital to the development of any business use the card wisely create more sales.It also best trying business card for success and takes more interesting persons.
Reviewed by : ( 1080952 )

No comments: