SEARCHING FOR THE BLOG

WELCOME TO BLC 2 PAGE


ShoutMix chat widget

Sunday, October 26, 2008


My Father is Important Influence

Assalamualikum……w.b.t.my father is important influence to me as a child. My father name is Sa’pie bin Rejab. He work as soldier. Every day he went to job coming back when evening. At that time I am six years old. I like see my father use her uniform because he look handsome man. Hi is responsible, discipline and lurid father but he is so lovely. As an example he send me to school. One day I m does not went to school because not make homework. My father angry with me and advise so that be prepare homework early time. He always ask me hardworking learn to be success and excellent. Now I success continue my study at university. InsyaAllah as my ambition, one day I will be a soldier like my father.

TV Commercial

In aid season there are many advertise in TV 1,TV2,TV3 and other communication company.I excited that advertise on TV3.It is about son and his father.A man go back his hometown to celebrate Hari Raya after a long time he does not return the hometown.At night, while he saw diary his father that wrote twenty years ago. “one day in Hari Raya morning I with my son site down at the chair beside the house and he ask me “what bird’s name,I tell the bird is Murai but he ask me again until five same question”.He cry when remember her father that past away ten years ago.This advertise show about lovely connection son with her father and also have many benefits to audience especially for child don’t forget parents sacrifice
Review by : Mohd Adzha bin Sa'pie
: 1080955

No comments: