SEARCHING FOR THE BLOG

WELCOME TO BLC 2 PAGE


ShoutMix chat widget

Friday, October 24, 2008

INFLUENCE

Hey….everybody, I believe that all the people that live in the world have an idol, so do I… Since I was a baby until I grow up my idol was not change. They are the same person past and now. They influence me to become like them. They really taught me to be a good person. Do you want to know..?? My first idol is Prophet Muhammad S.A.W. My parent is the second idol. So here I want to talk more about my parent compare to Prophet Muhammad S.A.W. I do not need to talk about Prophet Muhammad S.A.W because all of you know him very much compare to me. My parent was a great father and mother that I have. They are loving parent for example they was raise up me with full of love. They also responsible parent such as they make sure that I get every thing either love or other thing what I need it. I love my parent… Add by 1080934…..

No comments: