SEARCHING FOR THE BLOG

WELCOME TO BLC 2 PAGE


ShoutMix chat widget

Friday, April 10, 2009

twin

Twin sister or brother, we usually see it during study at primary and secondary school, university or at the place work. I don’t have a twin, but if I have a twin brother, it’s great, but has some bad. With has a twin I can share my problem and change my idea or information with him, it’s so good. At place we are study, I will become the famous student. Students and teachers know me, it does will make easy to me, to see and talk with them. And the bad with has a twin is, I must to take care the activity I want to do, all of my friends know about me. So I must to take care the kind of my parent’s names. If my twin is a babble man, it’s so bad to me; I think you know what will happen to me and to him.

1080959.........sofi japri

No comments: