SEARCHING FOR THE BLOG

WELCOME TO BLC 2 PAGE


ShoutMix chat widget

Friday, April 10, 2009

how to keep my healthy

Healthy, is an important thing to any people, with health we can do many activities in or daily life. I will show to you, how me protect my healthy. At morning before to school my beloved mother will make the breakfast, she make the boiled egg, milk and bread. It’s good to our body. At lunch time, I will take the rice, fish or chicken and some vegetables; I must to eat vegetables in my lunch time. And at evening I will go to exercise with my friends or family, a week we do 3 times of exercise. At night I drink 5 glass or mineral water and go to sleep. Drink the water before sleep is good, because while we are sleep, our body was made the body process. I was do that until I at the university and until I’ am free from dangerous disease.

1080959.....sofi japri

No comments: