SEARCHING FOR THE BLOG

WELCOME TO BLC 2 PAGE


ShoutMix chat widget

Friday, April 10, 2009

Adopt Children

One day after I’ am marriage and don’t have any children, I’ am sure to take adopt children in my family live, it’s because without children my life will become more lonely and bored. With take adopt children I can play with them, it does will make my family life become happier. I’ am also can feel why my mother keep me while I’ am child. I will take adopt children from the poor family which inability to keep their children. I give them the education, place to live and the love. After they are become adult and can keep their self. I will give them to their real parent again. I also will take the adopt children from the non Muslim family, I will teach and see to them the beautiful and the kind of Islamic religion, and after that I ask them and their family to join the Islam religion. If any girl don’t want to marriage with me, I’ am invariable to take adopt children, it’s because I’ am love child too much.


1080959......mohd sofi japri

No comments: