SEARCHING FOR THE BLOG

WELCOME TO BLC 2 PAGE


ShoutMix chat widget

Friday, September 5, 2008

wHiCh T.v CoMmErCiAl I LiKe MoSt?? ('',)

I do like most the Petronas's ads. about the patience of a father toward his son but instead his son is not. This ads. gave a little bit of effectiveness for me because I can remember the ads. till today. Usually the Petronas's ads. was changed in every years.Nowadays I have never see it again. Actually it was just a short ads.which storied about the patience of a father when he answered a question from his son.For example in the short ads. a son asked his father while he was on his father's back," What is that father?" Then the father said,"That is bird my son".Then the son asked again and again, but the father still be patiented and answered his son's question with smile. Unfortunately, when the son had grew up, and the father getting older the son could not be patiented when the same thing happened. The son had answered the question with impatient and angrily. This showed that a love of a father is not same with a son such this son. A father's love is unvaluable and can not be changed and buy with others. It is like the love of a mother. We can see today, whatever a son said or did to his parents in the bad manner, they will still be with their children, but not all of the children can be like that and keep be with them. There are many cases of the children who sent their parents to the folk house. The worst is they was be ignored and left in the house loneliness. The moral of value that I got from this ads. do not be like this ungrateful son, and should appreciate my parents who brought me into this world, who really take care of me, who was sacrified for me,love me and gave me a lot of thing in my life that I can not pay it back for ever. Furthermore, as a Muslim we should respect and be polite toward our parents because it is the biggest sin if we be rude with them even we just say 'Ah'. So, I wish that there will be more of ads. which not only entertain the audience and promot their ads. but in the same time they will give other moral of value which can nurse us to be a nice person.
Posted by:Sakinah Binti Hassan

No comments: