SEARCHING FOR THE BLOG

WELCOME TO BLC 2 PAGE


ShoutMix chat widget

Thursday, September 11, 2008

mY FaVouRite TV AdVerTiSEmEnT...



TOPIC: THE TELEVISION COMERCIAL BREAK THAT I LOVE MOST



WRITTEN BY: NORAFNI SATUMIN (1080949)



Honestly, I do not like to watch an advertisement because; it can disturbs my concentrations of watching my favourite television show. However, you can call me a cheater if I say that I never watch an any advertisement on television a long my life. Although I hate it, because of it taking much time than the drama rolling on television, I still have several advertisements that I like to watch. One of my favourite advertisement is about the Campaign of “Budi Bahasa Budaya Kita”. There are three reasons why I like to watch it. Firstly, this advertisement is including three main races in Malaysia (Malay, India and Chinese) as the actors. One of the actor that I know in it is Adlin Aman Ramli. Very seldom, to see an advertisement that includes the Malay, Chinese and India in one play. Therefore, the advertisement about "Budi Bahasa Budaya Kita" is success in generate the close relationship between races in Malaysia. Secondly, this advertisement show us that we must have an high integrity in our life to show the world that Malaysians attitudes are on the top level in the world. Because of that, the foreigners are feeling comfortable and safe when they are visit Malaysia. Finally yet importantly, the campaign “Budi Bahasa Budaya Kita” is full of moral values that can educate us to be so much better communities. For me, the others advertisement is all about material matter and forget to generate positive issues like an advice to developing the close relationship between races and so on.

No comments: